Thursday, April 7, 2011

Changing

For the past 4 years I've focused on being a stay at home mommy. I've loved every minute of it. Due to the economy it seems it's time for a change.

So I've started doing day care in my home. I know not a huge change from what I was doing before. LOL. I had forgotten how nice it was to get a paycheck. I love the fact I get to stay at home and still bring in money for the extra's.

Hopefully this will improve our situation. We are lucky that my husbands income covers all of our bills. It's the extra's that were costing us more each month. For some reason the kids think it's fun to outgrow all of their cloths on a monthly basis. At least it sure seems like it. That and momma has gotten the letsfixitpaintitredoit fever.

Now to enjoy this beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment