Monday, March 14, 2011

Tsunami at Home!

What a weekend. Spent most of it waiting to hear from my cousin Brandi in Japan. Northern Japan! Luckily she is on a navy base. We finally received work from her last night. It is complete devistation.

It reminds me of just how lucky and fortunate I am to have a safe home.

Now that we've survived that Tsunami lets get through the one at home. I have a pet peeve. In fact it's a very large pet peeve. DO NOT BRING CELL PHONES TO CHURCH!!! Yep, drives me nuts. So who was this horrid offender? None other than my own daughter.
Oh the shame!

She now gets to survive phoneless and internetless. Such good parenting skills. You would never guess we were youth leaders.

Some days I get it right. Other days not so right. At the end of the day I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment