Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Momma bought herself some new summer clothes!!

Yep. I did it. Bought myself some new summer clothes. Haven't bought myself any in 3 years. I also lost 24lbs which made this necessary.

It always amazes me how I can easily pick out clothing for others put finding things for myself is such a challenge. I'm what I like to refer to as a well insulated person. LOL. So finding nice looking plus size clothing that doesn't look like a cloth sack hanging on me is an issue. I'm not only well insulated. I'm also vertically challenged. So most plus size clothing that I try on is way too long on me. I am happy to say that I was able to find some nice choices today though. Here are a few that I purchased.


This polo is from Sears. Yep, I was surprised to. At 9.98 each it was a steal!


These fit great. Just enough give in them to be comfortable. These were at sears also for $19.99.

Hopefully the next shopping trip will be for more jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment